Your Building Partner … with fully trained GreenSmart Design and Building Professionals on Your Team …
- The NHS design and build process has been developed and structured around you the customer … which means you get “peace of mind” with NHS on your team …
- Regular trades and suppliers means a controlled and enjoyable process for you, with you not settling for just any finish … it means you get what you paid for … a brand new quality home and a Zero defect handover. Our philosophy is pay the “right money” for quality trades with a quality finish….a low quality finish is not worth the bit you save.
- Transparency in what you actually get in the price … Our proposals & specifications are easy to read & understand….not full of industry talk…this means No Nasty Surprises and having to refinance or find more money down the track.
- Our discounted prices are your prices … in fact with your selections you get the quotes direct from the supplier for your approval… plus allowances are provided to you so you can negotiate even further.
- Absolute flexibility with design and inclusions … you tell us what you want in the home and we help you target your budget … you don’t need to settle for a minimum standard … or settle for a home that doesn’t work for our climate.
- The NHS team of design consultants are accredited and proven performers in the delivery of the most professional service & advice in new home design and construction in the Townsville region … so why simply buy from a sales person … enjoy getting it all right with New Home Solutions.
You deal direct with Darryll Gilchrist the builder … with over 35 years of experience in the Townsville building industry … with regular on site meetings and an open door approach to your building needs and your personal satisfaction.
To get the finer details exactly right you will meet with & discuss design & finishes etc with our:
- Cabinet maker……who will design your kitchen to your requirements
- Tiler….clarifying layout, any features or specific requirements you may have
- Painter….if there are specific feature colours you wish to clarify
- Landscaper….discuss garden layouts, plantings & any hard landscaping you may wish to have included
- Electrician….He will fine tune your requirements with electrical, data cabling, NBN requirements etc
- Colour Consultant….You will receive advice & assistance with the colour coordination to add that quality finish to your new home.
- Suppliers of tiles, carpets/floor coverings, kitchen appliances, plumbing fittings, light fittings, etc….you select your ideal inclusions for your home….not just a “standard” range of low quality items offered by a builder to meet a price point.
Structural integrity is essential…..short cuts in this area can lead to big problems later….we will explain best practice construction methods with your home….small saving up front can lead to big expenses if they fail…
- Traditional Strip footings and 400mm monolithic slab – the tried and true foundation for your new home. Waffle pod slabs can cut the upfront price … but at what long term cost.
- Termite treatments that are proven performers … with 2 completely separate treatments on offer and suggested for use together as a best practice system for your new home.
- Soil tests and or Geo tech surveys when required are provided and coordinated by the NHS team…..this means your home is structurally designed for the soil types that are present on your site.
- Engineering is supplied with only the leading Townsville firms entrusted with your new home’s structural design…..a critical part of a successful project long term
- Roof Truss design is individually engineer designed….to withstand cyclone conditions
- The structural elements of the walls are also engineered to retain your homes integrity under cyclone conditions.
- Building Certification, building insurance fees, Government charges, Energy Certification and Covenant Approvals of your new home plans are provided and carried out swiftly and efficiently by an experienced NHS operational team…..should your site require unusual “red tape approvals” we will notify you of this & assist to obtain for you.
Inclusions on offer:
- Energy efficient design & orientation on your site….so as to delete the requirement of additional costs with items such as more insulation, sun shades & screens etc….to make your home energy efficient & cool to live in
- Reduced step down to patio and porch slabs to avoid trip hazard and yard maintenance issues.
- Insulation to the entire under roof area for added cooling of well ventilated homes … or you can save costs and go with basic ceiling batts.
- Internal Walls to the garage are masonry block for added structural strength along with added acoustic control and passive solar insulation
- Your choice of external wall heights from 2500 to 2900, with Cathedral and bell truss ceiling options available on some homes.
- Roof design options to allow finished plasterboard ceilings to patio and porch.
- Choice of façade options to add value and personal taste to your new home…..making your home unique
- Professional Colour consulting with a structured program to help you get that ideal look and feel to the home, with multiple meetings.
- Dulux Professional painting by the best in the game with attention to detail second to none … with walls all painted manually by roller for a thicker and complete finish.
- Panasonic invertor split air condition units to all rooms…energy efficient units
- Security Screens to windows and doors – a range of styles
- Glass colour in clear, grey or Low E subject to your solar design
- Extra wide Cyclone rated garage panel lift door with remotes
- Prestige kitchen designed to your needs with stone bench-tops and soft closing doors
- Flick-mixer tap-ware to kitchen with double bowl sink
- Ceramic or gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and ducted range-hood
- Stainless steel Dishwasher supplied and installed
- Wall tiles to bathrooms with features and chrome trims to your required height
- Built in robes to 2400 high with top shelf hanging rail and bank of shelves
- Robe and linen doors in a choice of finishes include mirror, vinyl or feature glass colours to match your colour scheme
- Ceiling fans to all rooms including the patio
- Detailed lighting schedule with a separate allowance for fittings of your choice
- Smoke detectors, ELCB , Ergon connection,
- Connection to NBN plus solar PV ready install kit
- Quality tap-ware and plumbing fittings including porcelain WC
- Ceramic or porcelain floor tiles to all living areas and wet room
- Custom Vanities or quality 2-pak showroom floor vanities
- Full width bevelled edge vanity mirrors to all vanity units
- Quality carpets to bedrooms and acoustic rooms / theatre
- Clear laminate showers screens with picot doors as required
- Colourbond roof with factory pre-painted facia and gutters
- Exposed Aggregate driveway designed and shaped to you needs
- Lockable rendered Mail box to match home colour scheme
- Clothesline of your choice
- Linen and broom closets with 4 tiered shelf system
- Quality Front door and architectural range door hardware and privacy sets to bathrooms and bedrooms
- Hume accent internal doors with Stainless steel door stops
- You home is professionally cleaned and the site is cleared of all building debris…..before you move in