Want a lush, more desirable lawn…?
Bradley the Lawn Tamer will show you how to grow a stronger lawn while avoiding excessive water use
Having trouble taming your lawn? Bradley the Lawn Tamer is here to whip you into shape. Learn to grow your grass the right way and you’ll save time, money and water.
The Lawn Tamer’s Top Tips:
- Water no more than twice a week in the dry and never when it’s wet – Watering Fact-sheet
- Good soils are the key to a healthy lawn – Soil Types Fact-sheet
- Use your catcher in the wet and make the most of your clippings in the dry – Mowing Fact-sheet
- Strong lawns are fertilised just enough – Fertiliser Fact-sheet
- Choosing the right turf can save you up to 13 Sundays a year – Lawn Species Fact-sheet
- Let the rain do the heavy lifting and turn your irrigation off when it’s wet – Irrigation & Leaks Fact-sheet
Don’t be dominated by your grass. Show some brawn and tame your lawn! WATCH the Lawn Tamer’s ‘Top Tips’ here!